Monday, January 21, 2013

Book Review: The Shadow of the Unicorn: The Legacy



The Shadow of the Unicorn: The Legacy (The Shadow of the Unicorn, #1)

ebook, 179 pages
Published November 30th 2012 by Muse It Up Publishing


Synopsis


A loud, hissing sound filled the air. The unicorns looked up, their eyes filled with horror.

Azaria, a unicorn colt, is intrigued when the young, clairvoyant dinosaur, Darius, foresees a terrifying change to their world. When a giant fireball smashes into the earth, the unicorns struggle to survive the hurricanes and starvation that follow. But nothing compares to the danger when the creatures-that-walk-on-two-legs settle in the valley, and their leader discovers the healing power in the unicorns’ horns. Greedy and ruthless, Ishmael will stop at nothing in his pursuit of wealth – even the complete extinction of the herd. Azaria must find a way to outsmart Ishmael before it’s too late.


MINI REVIEW

This book is one of those book that I really love to read. As a mother speaking I think this book is suitable for 7 to 12 years old. I love that Suzanne has created something different from the things I've already read about unicorns. Since my boy Jace is already 8 years old I think I'd let him read the book and decide from himself. As a mother I think the message of the story is simple but conveyed perfectly in the story, I would love to pass that to my child. It's something that I think my children would really enjoy. If you're a mom as well you should definitely read this one, if you're a tween you better not pass the chance because it's one of those books that I would really recommend for you to read.

I RECOMMEND YOU TO READ THIS BOOK!

No comments:

Post a Comment