Friday, January 25, 2013

Book Review: Marching With Ceasar: Civil War





Marching With Caesar: Civil War (Marching With Caesar #2)

ebook
Published November 10th 2012 by R.W. Peake
In the second book of the critically acclaimed Marching With Caesar series, Titus Pullus and his friends in the 10th Legion are called on to serve as the agents of change as their general, Gaius
Julius Caesar singlehandedly changes the Roman Republic to Empire. From Spain and the dusty plains of Pharsalus, to the streets of Rome itself, Titus must survive the battlefield and navigate the treacherous world of Roman politics as he rises
through the ranks.

Helping Titus are his surviving tentmates, including his best friend Vibius Domitius, but like the rest of the Republic, their friendship is tested by the strife and fratricide that comes with civil war. At the same time, Titus has to deal with the challenges that have confronted career military members throughout the ages as he tries to balance the demands and heartache created by the long absences from his young family.

Nevertheless, through it all Titus and the men of the 10th Legion continue Marching With Caesar.



MINI REVIEW

Ohh gosh how could I even explain how I liked this book? First of all the characters are so well written and with a story like this you can't even imagine how awesome it is! Sorry to gush out my feelings but this book is just one of a kind and I can't forget the whole story! I'm not even kidding! Peake did an awesome job weaving this awesome tale, if you are a Roman junkie -- like me I dare you to read this book. It's just... wow! It just blew me out proportion! It's like a masterpiece, it's unique and compelling from start to finish. You should start this series immediately! If you don't then you're missing a lot of action with this book, it's one thing I could recommend to everyone. You won't regret it!

I RECOMMEND YOU TO READ THIS BOOK!

No comments:

Post a Comment