Top Ten Anticipated Reads of 2013
Wow. This is a tough list to write, but at the same time so much fun to think about the books I want to
spend time with in 2013, kind of like anticipating that Caribbean vacation. But I may never go on the
vacation, so this is even better.
1. Fablehaven series by Brandon Mull: reading with 10yo.
2. Junie B. Jones (any of them, Junie and I are kindred spirits) by Brenda Park: reading with 6yo.
3. The Work and The Glory by Gerald N. Lund: reading with 14yo, okay ,the truth is I’ll read about
40 pages out of each book and he’ll cruise on without me and fill me in on the plot, but at least
it’s a bit of quality time with my teenager.
4. Goodnight Moon: reading with 2yo. Read nightly since 14yo was a baby, except on those rare
nights my husband is home and gets suckered into reading it.
5. The Old Testament – I am going to make it through this time. I promise, I promise.
6. All Fall Down by Julie Bellon – looks like an amazing romantic suspense.
7. Rare Earth by Davis Bunn – one of my favorite suspense authors.
8. Sequel or a spin-off of Gifts & Consequences by Daniel Coleman – he says it’s still in the planning
stages but I’m hopeful it will be out in 2013.
9. A Nation Divided: Storms Gather by Robert Marcum. Because I was searching for books for this
list I found Robert Marcum has a new book out. Yeah! Thank you. I never would’ve found it
without this list.
10. Line of Fire by Rachel Ann Nunes.
Thanks for having me on the blog and helping me plan some of my 2013 reading time.
Cassidy Christensen is running.
Running from the mercenaries who killed her parents.
Running from a scheming redhead intent on making her life miserable.
Running from painful memories that sabotage her dreams of happiness.
With two very tempting men competing for her attention, she hopes she'll finally have someone to run to, but can she trust either of them? When secrets from her past threaten her family, Cassidy decides to stop running and fight for her future.
Cassidy Christensen wants to run.
Captured by the traffickers who killed her mother, her only hope is Dr. Tattoo, a man she loves but nobody trusts. When she finally gets a chance to run, someone else she cares about is taken. Running might be her only chance at survival, but she won’t allow another family member to be killed in her place.
This must-read sequel to Dead Running will have you laughing, biting your nails, and hoping for more.
Cami Checketts is married and the proud mother of four future WWF champions. Sometimes between being a human horse, cleaning up magic potions, and reading Bernstein Bears, she gets the chance to write fiction.
Cami graduated from Utah State University with a degree in Exercise Science. Cami teaches strength training classes at her local rec and shares healthy living tips on her fitness blog: http://fitnessformom.blogspot.com.
Cami and her family live in the beautiful Cache Valley of Northern Utah. During the two months of the year it isn't snowing, she enjoys swimming, biking, running, and water-skiing.
Blog Tour Giveaway!
$25 Amazon Gift Card or Paypal Cash from Author Cami Checketts
3 Sets of iFrogz Earbuds & Armbands
Open only to those who can legally enter, receive and use an Amazon.com Gift Code or Paypal Cash. Winning Entry will be verified prior to prize being awarded. No purchase necessary. You must be 18 or older to enter or have your parent enter for you. The winner will be chosen by rafflecopter and announced here as well as emailed and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. This giveaway is in no way associated with Facebook, Twitter, Rafflecopter or any other entity unless otherwise specified. The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning. Giveaway was organized by Kathy from I Am A Reader, Not A Writer http:// iamareadernotawriter.blogspot.com and sponsored by the author. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.</ span>
a Rafflecopter giveaway