Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Rant it Over: Bad Blogger

credits occupyh2o.org

Hey guys so here's another issue of Rant it Over which apparently would be a regular feature here in this blog! Since I can't Rant in real life maybe I can voice them out here.

So to start of today's edition I'd like to Rant over how BAD of a Blogger I am. I mean really. I don't know the standards of a Good Blogger but in my opinion to be a Good Blogger you have to engage with your audience, you have to give them valued and readable content so that they return to your blog. But at the moment I don't think I'm fulfilling these guidelines for myself; even though that's my own guideline.

I. AM. TRYING.

There is just so many sh!t in real life (pardon the language) that I can't concentrate with this blog. If I haven't told you before I'm struggling on doing reviews. As much as I want to do them it's really hard to do justice on a review, I might do a review but it might be all crap. I don't know how to do it. I'm reading blogs and studying some reviews. But it requires patience and hard work to do your own. As much as it pains me not to give good/readable material on this blog I'm still finding my own voice on doing reviews. If in case I find it, I hope you'll be there to read it.

Selfless Promotion.

There has been on going Giveaways on this Blog. You might want to take a look at them.

That's all for today's edition of Rant it Over. Any comments/violent reactions? Just leave a comment! I'd appreciate it even if it's a hate message!

No comments:

Post a Comment