Friday, August 10, 2012

Feature & Follow #2


The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!


Q: What would you do over if you were to start your blog again from scratch?

Well I'm relatively new to the blogosphere and I've experience how hard it is to build a blog and audience. I haven't started to properly blog... just yet just because I'm trying to find my voice. So far I haven't seat down and write a review but hopefully soon. But I don't think it's hard to start again just because I'm really new but if I'd try to build a network first like what I'm doing now.

HAPPY FRIDAY TO EVERYONE!
DON'T FORGET TO ENTER THE
KINDLE FIRE GIVEAWAY! IT'S OPEN TO EVERYONE :)



No comments:

Post a Comment