Friday, August 3, 2012

Feature & Follow #1


The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!

Hi guys! I'm relatively new here and I found a great site; Parajunkee and Alison Can Read, that hosts this Feature and Follow Meme. I decided to join since I'm barely new to the blogosphere. I'll be answering the featured question for this week so here we go!

Q: Do your reading habits change based on your mood? Do you read a certain genre if you are feeling depressed or happy?

I think my reading habits would actually be very bipolar-ish it depends on what I pick on the shelf. It depends on my mood yes but I don't really feel picking up a book i'll flounced in the end. Either way I pick my books depending on what I like and not on the mood.

HAPPY FRIDAY TO EVERYONE!
DON'T FORGET TO ENTER THE
KINDLE FIRE GIVEAWAY! IT'S OPEN TO EVERYONE :)


No comments:

Post a Comment