Thursday, October 11, 2012

Book Review: The Dating Intervention


The Dating Intervention
by Lynn C. Ricci 
Genre – Contemporary Romance
Sometimes life can get in the way of love.

Vanessa had it all: handsome husband, two beautiful children, a lovely home, and a successful career. She was living the dream life she and her friends fantasized about as girls over hot fudge sundaes…but was it the life she really wanted?

Leaving the life she knew behind was difficult enough, but when Vanessa’s attempt at love with someone from her past falls apart, her well-meaning friends decide an intervention is in order. Dating for a single mother is harder than it seems and they quickly discover the dating pool has become a puddle, with each blind date being crazier than the one before.

Can Vanessa find the love she deserves? Or has she given up the best thing she ever had?

MINI REVIEW
The Dating Intervention is generally a fun and relaxing book to read. It seemed really… appropriate in my case. I cannot say much about the book much; I really liked it and would recommend it anyone. But I think what amass the whole read it because I read this in a timely event of my life. I’d recommend this book to any woman of any age and class. I give plus points on how comical and well written this book is, have I said it’s also romantic? This book a great one, I’d totally recommend it!

I RECOMMEND YOU TO READ IT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment